On this tutorial you’ll be learn about how to fix ringtone issues on iPhone 6, such as when your iPhone 6 does not ring for incoming calls or sound is on but the phone is not ringing. To fix the problem, the steps you have to do is perform a soft reset on your device. Please follow the steps below to perform a soft reset on your iPhone 6:
- Backup your iPhone first.
- Shut down my iPhone (power off) by holding down the power button and slide the red power off slider on the screen.
- With the iTunes application open on my PC, connect the iPhone cable to the PC.
- While holding down the home button on my iPhone connect the lightning cable to the iPhone and do not release the home button until the iPhone screen shows “Connect to iTunes” screen.
- On your iTunes you will get a message that says that your iPhone is on restore mode.
- Click the Restore iPhone button on the iTunes. This will take approximately 15-20 minutes depending on your internet speed.
- Once the restore is finished the iPhone will restart once or twice. It should restore your iPhone to the previous backup or whatever it had before. Or if not, you can restore the back up you created before the iPhone software restore process.
That’s some step tutorial to solve the problem ringtones on your iPhone 6, may be helpful.