There is many problem found on Apple iOS 8.0.1 some bugs is on networking, Safari browser, photo library and many more. iOS 8.0.2 Release Fixes iOS 8.0.1 Bugs on your iPhone and iPad. Apple released it’s first iOS 8 bug fix update in the form of iOS 8.0.1. The update came a week after the iOS 8.0 release and it was aimed at solving some of the initial bugs brought on by Apple’s brand new update for iPhone and iPad.
Apple has not revealed the source of the problem with first update but later apologized for the issues it caused and offered a temporary workaround while they readied a new update. An Apple spokesperson said the problems associated with the 8.0.1 update affected fewer than 40,000 iPhone 6 and 6 Plus users before the update was removed.
Here’s what’s new inside of Apple’s latest iOS 8 update:
- Fixes an issue in iOS 8.0.1 that impacted cellular network connectivity and Touch ID on iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Fixes a bug so HealthKit apps can now be made available on the App Store
- Addresses an issue where 3rd party keyboards could become deselected when a user enters their passcode
- Fixes an issue that prevented some apps from accessing photos from the Photo Library
- Improves the reliability of the Reachability feature on iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Fixes an issue that could cause unexpected cellular data usage when receiving SMS/MMS messages
- Better support of Ask To Buy for Family Sharing for In-App Purchases
- Fixes an issue where ringtones were sometimes not restored from iCloud backups
- Fixes a bug that prevented uploading photos and videos from Safari
The good news is that iOS 8.0.2 update can fix the bugs of both iOS 8 and iOS 8.0.1. Apple offered this update for all the devices such as iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s, iPad Air, iPad mini with Retina Display, iPad mini, iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2 and iPod touch fifth generation. Few rumors suggested that Apple intends to release iOS 8.1 soon. However, Apple has not yet verified the launch of iOS 8.1.