One of advantages for being connected to internet access is you can stay connected to people easily on your iPhone. Keep in touch with your family, relations and friends by sending and receiving emails on your iPhone 6. It helps you share with other wherever and whenever you want with other people easily using your phone. Just make sure that you have internet connection to do so, then you can learn HOW TO RECEIVE EMAILS ON YOUR IPHONE 6.
The new iPhone 6 support multiple POP3, IMAP or Exchange accounts so if you have more than one email address, you may receive all of your email simply like adding accounts to your iPhone. If you are looking about HOW TO RECEIVE EMAILS ON YOUR IPHONE 6, below we provide you simple steps to help you add your email account to your iPhone:
- Tap on the Settings icon from the home screen.
- Scroll down and tap on Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Tap Add Account in the Accounts sections.
- Choose your email provider from the available list which is appearing. Exchange account are mostly used by employers and education providers, Outlook.com is the new name for a Hotmail or Windows Live account, and then Yahoo!, Google and Aol are all self-explanatory. If you need any other email provider, tap on Other followed by Add mail account
Enter your Name at the top in the onscreen form before you enter your email address and password when it is prompted. After that tap Next in the top right corner to continue.
- Ticks flash up onscreen will appear if the account set up to tell your information was accepted.
- This will then automatically move on to a screen with switches so you can choose what information that account will bring to your new iPhone – Mail, Contacts, Calendars, and maybe other items too, depending on the account. Turn off switches for any items you don’t wish to be on your iPhone before tapping on Save.
- If your email accounts fail to set up you may be asked for additional details about the account, you may need to contact your email provider directly for assistance if it isn’t listed.
After you have added your account, you can easily access your emails just by tapping on the Mail icon from your Home screen. If you have set up more than one email account, you can view all your emails together in one inbox by selecting the All Inboxes option from within the Mailboxes section in the Mail app.
That’s all about HOW TO RECEIVE EMAILS ON YOUR IPHONE. Hopefully this guide helps you set up your email address to your new iPhone 6. The importance of sending and receiving emails is now in your hand, and it can go with you anywhere and anytime you want as long as you have internet access in your iPhone. Communicating and sharing with people in your life is easier. Distance is as far as your finger can touch; wherever you go you can shorten your distance with iPhone 6.