How long should you let your iPhone 6 charge for the first time? This post will tech you how long to charge iPhone 6 at first time charging, best practice to charge your iPhone 6 Plus battery for better battery life. The 4.7-inch of iPhone 6 variant come with 1810mAh battery size, and its big brother will pack a 2915mAh battery, there use the latest charging technology called wireless charging, which will make it easier in the battery charging process. To read full specs please navigate to iPhone 6 Specification
Everyone wants to keep the battery as long as possible, but a battery must often operate in environments that are not conducive to optimal service life. Furthermore, the life of a battery may be cut short by an unexpected failure, and in this respect the battery shares human volatility.
iPhone 6 First Charge Tutorial:
iPhone 6 charging time: You don’t have to charge your iPhone 6 at the first time, you can just start using it. Going forward, charge it as often and as long as you can. You can’t overcharge the battery and deep discharges are hard on lithium batteries. If you use and charge it often, the one charge cycle per month that Apple recommends will naturally happen. If you don’t use it much, do a full discharge once every month or two.
- Charge battery by using Apple iPhone original charger.
- Users do not need to charge it for 12 hours when charging iPhone 6 battery for the first time. When it is full, battery charge can be ended.
- iPhone 6 battery can be charged at any time. To be specific, no matter how much power battery of iPhone 6 has, users can charge it, which almost has no influence on battery.
- Users had better furthest discharge battery and then fully charge it once a week.
- When iPhone 6 prompts there is no enough power, users should stop any operation and charge the battery as soon as possible so as to increase iPhone’s battery life.
- When the battery is charged to 100%, users had better end the charge. Many users know iPhone 6 offers a function of overshoot protection. When battery is charged to 100%, this function will work to stop charging automatically.
Note: when charging iPhone 6 battery, users had better not make a call or answer a call. Otherwise, you may get an electric shock.
Make Sure That You NEVER Run Out Of Battery On Your iPhone – CLICK HERE!
That is some iPhone 6 first battery charge advice for get best result of iPhone 6 battery life. If you have any questions let us discus at the comment below.