Finally the new iPhone 6 is come, but before you use your new iPhone for the first time, let’s we unboxing and assembling your iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus.
When you open the box, here is what you will get:
- 1 x iPhone 6 handset
- 1 x Mains plug adaptor
- 1 x Lightning USB cable
- 1 x SIM removal tool
- 1 x EarPods with in-line remote
The new iPhone using nano sim card, if you use a normal sim card, then you have to use a sim card cutter so that you can use your sim card on the iPhone 6.
How to insert the nano sim card to your iPhone 6?
First, you need to locate the SIM removal tool on the box. Remove the handset from the box, and then lift the phone tray out along with the pack of documents. Open the pack and attached to the inside is a small metal ring with a spike on. This is the SIM removal tool, and is used to eject the SIM card tray.
How to eject the iPhone 6 SIM card tray?
- Halfway down the right hand side of the iPhone is a small pin hole. Push the SIM removal tool into this hole and a small tray will pop out.
- Put your nano-SIM card into this tray, make sure that nano SIM orientated correctly with the gold contacts facing down.
- Slide the tray back into the iPhone to complete the sim card inserting process.
* To transfer an existing number over on to this new Nano-SIM card, you may need to speak to your mobile network.
iPhone 6 Unboxing Video
Ok, next you need to setup your iPhone 6 for the first time